In this video we compare Paid Traffic to Organic Traffic.
Is Content Marketing and SEO really worth the spend?
What is a website SEO Audit?
It is a thorough and detailed analysis of every element on your entire website to measure how search engine optimised it is.
Why should I have a website SEO Audit?
Firstly, there are two binary forms of Digital Marketing;
- Getting people’s attention through paid advertising regardless of the platform.
- Become an Authority/Influencer in your niche and have people come to you.
Conversion rates are much higher when people discover your brand on their merit. When trying to find a solution, answer, service or product, we turn to search engines like Google, Bing & Yahoo.
Finding and fixing SEO issues on your website will significantly improve your site’s relevancy and authority inside Google search for the keywords (search phrases) your target audience is using.
Having your website easily found for relevant keyword searches brings organic traffic on their merit to discover your brand and hopefully a solution to their search.
Main things covered during an SEO Audit.
All our SEO Audits are performed manually not by an automated system. Automated reports don’t analyse the competition, know the marketplace, examine UI & UX or advise on conversions. (User Experience & User Intent)
- URL naming
- URL structure issues
- SSL implementation sitewide
- SSL issues
- Sitewide search function
- Check Website has a 404 page
- 410 status code proper use
- 301 status code proper use
- 302 status code proper use
- Check / Setup Robots.txt
- Check / Setup Sitemap
On Page Issues
- Page Titles missing, too short, too long
- Meta Descriptions missing
- Targeted Keywords
- Duplicate Page Titles
- Duplicate Meta Descriptions
- Incorrect use of H tags
- Keyword Stuffing
- Image Naming
- Images Missing Alt Tags
- Missing or Incorrect Schema Mark-Up
- Duplicate Content Without Correct Measures in Place
- Thin to No Content
- Paginated Pages Without Canonical URLs
- Over Use of Categories & Tags
- Allowing Poor Content to be Indexed
- Poor Navigation
- Incorrect Use of Breadcrumbs
- Poorly Structured Internal Page Linking
Google Search Console and Analytics
- Test that website is registered and verified
- Link website to Google Analytics
- Setup Conversion Tracking
- Submit Sitemap
- Check and resolve Indexation Issues
- Setup Google Tag Manager
Page Speed Optimisation
- Test Website Page Load Times
- Optimise Image Compression
- Optimise CSS & JS Minification
- Setup Browser Caching
Google My Business (GMB) Optimisation
- Check that GMB is Setup & Verified
- Check Company Name, Address & Phone Number (NAP) is Correct
- Run a Citation Check for a Conflicting NAP
- Complete / Build Up GMB Profile Page
- Submit Company & Service Details to GMB
- Submit Business Photos to GMB
- Optimise all GMB Content
- Check / Manage GMB Reviews
Audit Process Details & Cost
A full site Audit generally takes 1 hour. We invite you to come on Live as we perform the Audit, that way you can ask questions and we have an opportunity to clarify details about your business, service and products. If you prefer not to be present, that is OK. We will record the entire process, document our findings in a report and email you everything to view in your own time.
Audits cost £100.00 per website.
Make a booking by clicking the button below. Choose a day and time suitable to you, should you wish to come on Live and be present as we perform the Audit.
Alternatively, if you do not wish to be present, pick the earliest date available. That way you will receive your website Audit ASAP. Once completed we will email you a screen recording and detailed report. You can later ask us questions by phone or email.